Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Organo Gold Coffee with 100% Certified Organic Ganoderma for weight loss.

     Drinking coffee before exercise will make your body use more calories from body fat for energy. Second, Organo Gold Coffee is an Arabica Bean coffee infused with 100% USDA Certified organic Ganoderma Lucidum. This 4,000 year old herb will work to detoxify your system. When the body detoxifies you flush out toxins that may be contributing to weight gain and water retention. As a result, a body detox will usually result in weight loss. Third, drinking Organo Gold coffee will take the edge off of your appetite. You will begin to see that your yearning for food becomes less and less.
    Habitual drinking of liquids that are too hot and consuming an excess of irritants such as coffee and tea can cause inflammation of the digestive linings, resulting in a drop in secretion of digestive fluids and poor extraction of vitamins and minerals from food. This is a very important reason that coffee and tea drinkers need to switch to a healthier coffee and tea, Organo Gold. The Ganoderma in the coffee and tea is anti inflammatory "on contact" thus preventing the inflammation in the digestive linings. Resulting in more digestive fluids leading to more extraction of vitamins and minerals from the food you eat.  When your body is craving vitamins and minerals it triggers your appetite.  When you are dieting (eating less) it is important that your body's ability to absorb nutrients from the food you eat is at peak efficiency.

Learn more about this incredible product. http://www.theultimatecoffee.org/

Testimonials
"My 1st testimony is I lost 12 pounds within the 1st month of drinking the OG coffees and I've been able to keep the weight off." Shonja M (Elk Grove, CA)

"After two months on 1-2 cups of coffee a day, I lost 8 pounds. I did nothing new or different. I watched as the little gut I grew just melted away.
I've recently switched to the caps and the tea and lost an additional 4 pounds. This occurred over a few months. These pounds are gone and have not come back, and I am now at my college weight." Dennis M (Denver, Colorado)

"After 2 months using Organo Gold products, I feel so much better and have so much more energy than I ever thought would be possible! Coincidentally, Organo Gold has allowed me to live my life again; my oxygen levels are normal, my liver function is now normal, I am not prey to every cold and flu - in fact I have not been sick at all, my severe allergies have subsided, I have not been hospitalized for head or back pain, my foot pain is almost non-existent, and I am no longer fatigued, and have lost 10 pounds! I will never go without Organo Gold ever again!" Andrea D (Thornton, Colorado)

"Since I've been drinking Organogold, I've lost 10lbs in about 2 weeks and the coffee gives me stamina and focus when I'm working out.
I will start taking the capsules soon, but for right now, I have to have at least one cup of OrGano Gold a day, sometimes two depending on
what time I workout. Derek "BAM" S." (Pearland, Texas)

"I was 198 pounds which was too much for my build....I started with the coffee and then added the capsules a few weeks later. I
am feeling great. I have lost weight and now am in between 172 and 175 pounds...My doctor is now asking me for
more information about Ganoderma". Brian V. (Victoria, BC, Canada)

"Since I have ben drinking Organa gold I feel a lot better less stress and lower blood presure. I have been using the product for about 6 weeks and have found a significant change with in me. I have also lost approx . 8 pounds and still losing feels great." Bob P. (Magnolia, Texas)

"OrGano Gold products also forced me to put down a secret habit I picked up along the road in life...smoking cigarettes. It is as if the key ingredient in our product and the key to our future success in the coffee industry, GANODERMA, had taken position and stood guard at a gateway to my body refusing the entrance of poison. Also, as former smokers may notice, the body has an tendency to "expand" once this habit is put away. In my case however, on the contrary. I LOST 8LBS IN 2 WEEKS!!!" Tiffanye D. (Houston, TX)

"Last time on my scale I actually lost 13 pounds, I found myself more focused and had more motivation in my life to do things that I would have never thought I could do before Organo Gold." Steve T (Loveland, Colorado)

For more testimonials go to testimonials

More on Fat Loss and Detoxifying your system.
The Top Secret Fat Loss Secret is authored by Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst, who contends that the reason you can't lose weight has nothing to do with your will-power, over-eating or the right diet. The reason you are fat and unhealthy is because you have disgusting plague and horrible little critters living in your guts! To combat the growing host of parasites in your gut, Top Secret Fat Loss Secret gives you the skinny on eliminating these harmful “critters” from your system. See the rest of the review.



Click Here For More Information and Get your copy now!



7 comments:

  1. I've been drinking organogold coffee since November, and honestly have not drunk any other type of coffee since. I like the fact that I don't get the jitters, but still feel like I got a caffeine boost. The Royal Brew is their best. You can go to my website at www.coffeebizness.com to get signed up as a distributor and purchase the coffee at wholesale. It is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anyone out there had a bad time taking the capsules? I was taking them and got flu like symptoms, any suggestions? WS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee is a great tool for weight loss. Splenda is great, but even if you use a packet of sugar or two, the calorie count is minute. The caffeine can help curb hunger pangs for a few hours. Not to mention it is great to get your bowels moving in the mornings lol As far as Starbucks... I give them a solid Meh. Better than nothing, but I call them Char-bucks.Go to my website at http://www.grouppfg.com/ to get signed up as a distributor and purchase the coffee at wholesale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Products include instant black coffee, latte, mocha, hot chocolate, organic green tea, grape seed extract capsules and premium beauty soap. Organo Gold also has 100% Certified Organic Ganoderma Lucidum, Ganoderma Mycelium and Ganoderma Spore capsules.
    Organo Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank God for Organo Gold! Its been a blessing for me and my family! My son used to get asthma every 2 weeks but since he's been taking Organo Gold chocolate for about 4 months, it has helped him alot. I haven't gone to the hospital for along time with him. It makes me happy seeing him breathing well for a long period of time. Organo Gold; pills, coffee and tea has also helped my circulation problem. If you have the opportunity, try it. You wont regret it.
    www.cmlopezcafe.organogoold.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. organo gold coffee the only source for natural healthy coffee with multiple healthy benefits the taste and the
    aroma remain same like a regular coffee.Go natural go healthy get organo gold.
    http;//www.dapperdownapp.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Bringing the treasures of the earth"... to the people of the world". We are officially pioneering Organo Gold Company in Dubai for the Middle East Region. Very soon business services center office is going to open. Organo Gold Company has proven track record of having most generous compensation plan among the top Direct Selling Companies. Distributors are rated no.1 top earners in MLM industry. This is the right opportunity and right time to join you ...feel free to ask any questions you have. Give me a call +971551291432 / MSG me..
    www.bhuwanslumphuwa.myorganogold.com

    ReplyDelete